FLIR T620BX Offers
The FLIR T620 is one of the most extensive and advanced thermal imaging cameras available with several convenient features such as a tillable lens, wi-fi connectivity and much more.
- NEW UltraMax - allows you to generate reports with images that have four times as many pixels, and 50% less noise, so you'll be able to zoom in on smaller targets and measure them more accurately than ever.
- Its infrared resolution is the highest of its class, at 640 X 480 pixels it offers greater accuracy and readability from greater distances
- A thermal sensitivity of <50mK to enable quick and accurate imaging of targets
- An optimized temperature range of -4°F to 302°F (-20°C to 150°C) or 212°F to 1202°F (100°C to 650°C)
- New higher resolution digital camera with a 5 megapixel detector and LED lamps
- A large 4.3" LCD touch screen with efficient on-screen report
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows to send data to smart phones and tablets and now even personal computers
- More measurement tools allow for a total of 10 measurement spots and 5 box areas
- And ergonomic tilting lens that allows a 120° rotation for more comfortable operation
- Bluetooth communication lets your link and store moisture and clamp meter reading wirelessly to your camera
- Thermal fusion and picture-in-picture allow you to see both visible images and infrared thermal images side by side, or blended as one for better depictions
- Capable of creating MPEG4 non-radiometric infrared or daylight video recording
- Realtime video frame rate
- Capable of streaming MPEG4 videos over Wi-Fi
Ideal for detecting electrical malfunctions such as hot fuses; internal winding problems in motors; bearing problems in motors; and for heat loss in buildings.
|• บัตรเครดิต / บัตรเดบิต|
39/7 ถนนวุฒากาส แขวงตลาดพลู เขตธนบุรี
นำเข้า และจำหน่ายอุปกรณ์ไฟฟ้าในโรงงาน และบ้านเรือน... อ่านทั้งหมด