FLIR BHS-XR NTSC 30Hz Offers
The FLIR BHS-XR is a thermal imaging camera that allows security professionals and law enforcement officers to see suspects in total darkness, through smoke, and light foliage, all without being seen.
- Equipped with an uncooled vanadium oxide detector which provides excellent long range viewing with sharp 320 x 240 native resolution in the viewfinder and a 2x digital e-zoom step to 160 x 120 resolution Powered by FLIR's 640 x 480 core, the BHS-XR delivers greater range performance with crisp, clear 640 x 480 native resolution in the viewfinder AND while in the 2x digital e-zoom mode, plus an additional 4x digital e-zoom step to 160 x 120 resolution. Full 640 x 480 resolution imagery from the BHS-XR Series is also accessible via the "aux video" jack in the hot shoe.
- Can be ordered with different interchangeable lenses; longer lenses have a narrower field of view and allow you to see targets farther away. The specific lens(es) you require for your application need to be specified at time of order.
- Fully controlled with just 5 buttons on top of the unit
- Totally silent units in operation and eyebrow style light shield eye-pieces allows the operator to remain fully covert, in total darkness
- One touch video recording
- Store thermal images in JPEG format on a removable SD card
- Hot shoe has a power-in and video-out connection which means that the camera can be fully operational on a tripod while charging the batteries
- Rechargeable AA NiMH batteries provide an operating time of over 4 hours on a single charge
- See what is happening without giving away your position
- See clearly in total darkness
- See through many obscurants including smoke, dust, foliage and light fog
- See more during the day because thermal cameras rely on thermal contrast which is extremely difficult to mask
- Enhance situational awareness with information about a scene that isn't always visible to the naked eye
|• บัตรเครดิต / บัตรเดบิต|
39/7 ถนนวุฒากาส แขวงตลาดพลู เขตธนบุรี
นำเข้า และจำหน่ายอุปกรณ์ไฟฟ้าในโรงงาน และบ้านเรือน... อ่านทั้งหมด