The MD 116 is a non-contact voltage tester that features an optical, acoustical and a vibrating indicator. It comes complete with a pocket clip. It is easy to operate and is an essential tool for both home handymen and professionals. The MD 116 can detect live-voltage wires in splices, cable plugs, cable drums, sockets, switches and junction boxes. The operation of the MD 116 is self-tested automatically after power up. No extra button required. It supports switching between low and high sensitivity (12 / 90 V AC) and has an integrated LED flashlight for working in dark conditions. The Metrel MD 116 uses a capacitive measuring process. In contrast to inductive measurements, no flow of current is required.
- Non-contact voltage detection from 12 V AC.
- High performance LED flashlight.
- Optical, acoustical and vibrating indication in case of power.
- 12 V … 1000 V AC measurement range.
- Optical, acoustical and vibrating indication.
- CAT IV / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
- General purpose.
- Low level electrical testing.
- Hobby work.
Dimensions: 155 x 25 x 23 mm
Mass (without accessories): 58 g